ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Wake Forest Game Thread

So who were those idiots that kept saying that all the QBs behind Jurko were no good and it will only get worse? SMF, et al., I’m looking at you.

When at ANY point in this season was PJ 7-8, 66 yards, 1td, 0 int??? QBR 198

Damn, I was going to point out that it only took us seven minutes to outscore the nitters today, but it looks like they got a pity touchdown right at the death to end up with 12 points.

:p

So who were those idiots that kept saying that all the QBs behind Jurko were no good and it will only get worse? SMF, et al., I’m looking at you.
Never mind these message board dopes, how is it that the coaches couldn't see that CV would be better than Jurkovec? I know itks a small sample size so far, but the eye test says CV is better in game situations.

I’m plain ol’ mad. I know WF isn’t Clemson, but come on. Vayair didn’t just learn how to throw yesterday. He knew how to throw when there was the alleged QB battle last summer. Still mad.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Nice stop by the defense!

Also, I’m not a fan of this announcing crew. We’ve been spoiled by Wes Durham and Mike Monaco.

Reactions: Upg bobcat
I’m plain ol’ mad. I know WF isn’t Clemson, but come on. Vayair didn’t just learn how to throw yesterday. He knew how to throw when there was the alleged QB battle last summer. Still mad.
There is no way Yarnell would have been worse than Jurk either. Some preseason competition they all must have had 🙄

CV doesn't seem like the speediest guy when running, but I like his quick decision making. He saw the field open and took off.

Never mind these message board dopes, how is it that the coaches couldn't see that CV would be better than Jurkovec? I know itks a small sample size so far, but the eye test says CV is better in game situations.
The coaches didn't evaluate anything. As soon as PJ agreed to come here, he was starting. Joe Montana could've been the QB2 and it wouldn't matter

Reactions: sonofabit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT