ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Wake Forest Game Thread

The only enjoyable thing to do when the team is playing so poorly is to troll posters who blame this performance on corrupt refs.

Reactions: BFo8
Big throw for a TD. Pickett is playing better, much better.
Wake's secondary is weak. The front seven are playing great but their back four is very susceptible.

The most impressive thing to me so far is Patrick Jones making plays without committing any personal fouls.

Hard to believe actually.

Wake is playing much better fb than earlier in the year, just like Pitt. The change in their DC made a big difference along with starting a new QB.

he s/h/b called for a facemask on that last TFL he had in the last series.

I couldn’t tell if he grabbed the mask or the side of the helmet.

Couldn’t have been a face mask though, everyone knows the refs are biased against Pitt so they would’ve called it.

Caught him in stride and a huge stiff arm for the TD! Wake blitzed and their secondary is not up to it.

We are only up 10 now because the refs are cheating...I guess they are cheating for us now...not sure why they switched sides :)

Hopefully we hold them to a Fg here. Blitzed on 3rd and 7 and gave them an easy hot throw.

Wow shocked but thankful they kicked that. Now one long drive that ends in a TD and we should be able to seal it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT