ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt WSOC Tonight

That could kill their NCAA hopes. They really don’t have a great non-conference win and the ACC will be an uphill battle.

VCU didn’t lose a conference game last year. A good team that can compete. But for a team like Pitt, you cannot lose these type of games

I only saw late in the second half and they pretty much controlled the game. Then VCU had possession and with a little over a minute left and the Pitt player slid to take the ball away and tripped up the VCU player in the box which led to the penalty kick. It was pretty much over then. A shame they couldn't win this one.

If you want to make the NCAA tournament these are the games you can't lose, it might help if the coach was more interested in coaching Pitt than the Nigerian team.
What do they have to do? Go .500 in ACC play? That might be possible. No?

Is Pitt better than UVA, FSU, Duke, UNC, ND, WF, VT, Clemson, Louisville, NC State? I really don’t think so. Miami has improved and Pitt had a struggle against them last year. Nothing will come easy. But if you aren’t better than the teams listed above you aren’t making the NCAA. Now, if they can beat VT, Miami, Louisville, Clemson, Syracuse, and BC they have a chance for sure, winning all of those games will be tough.

Pitt will have one of the weakest non-conference SOS of any team contending for an at-large spot. They better pull a major upset if they go .500 in ACC play.

Pitt will have one of the weakest non-conference SOS of any team contending for an at-large spot. They better pull a major upset if they go .500 in ACC play.
The upset has to be against VT or Clemson. I don’t seem them having much chance against Duke UNC or ND.

Scored two in a minute and a half late in the 1st and added another early in the second for a 4-1 lead with 12 minutes to go.

Who needs Amanda West!

In fact Virginia Tech's only goal so far came on a PK that tied the game at one. Pitt retook the lead 62 seconds later and took a two goal lead 85 seconds after that.

Reactions: ThePanthers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT