ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt WSOC vs Miami

anon_d97v9o3a8b6xr

Board of Trustee
Aug 3, 2010
Miami lost to a good Notre Dame 5-0 and Pitt lost to “Alabama” 4-0. Which team bounces back? I think Pitt will win 3-0. Miami still struggling to find an identity and find playmakers. They were pretty much all defensive against ND that moves the ball really well and found goals in quick pairs. I think Pitt women will move the ball and challenge Miami to once again play mostly defensive. Maybe Miami catches a break and scores 1, but West will hopefully be 100% and find the back of the net for two Goals.

Won 2-0. First acc road win since 2015
Yeah, got that glaring issue behind them. I will say, Miami was really not far behind in this game and they flipped the field on Pitt after the first half water break and really had chances.. Miami had more shots on goal and corner kicks in first half. Second half goal by Amanda West was close to offsides and might have been but no camera angle to see. Miami missed some serious opportunities to really make it a 1-1 or 2-1 game. Miami is making some improvements, but not long ago Pitt couldn’t even compete with Miami.
good win, everyone was healthy, but both teams better sharpen things up for many hard games coming up.

Reactions: ThePanthers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT