ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - WVU Game Thread

Nice game.
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Our defenses have stunk against anyone with a semblance of a passing game.
Pn d has always struggled against good QB play and talented wr. It's been that way since he walked in the door. Disappointing thing is they are giving up a ton of rush yards
I'll take every single bitty ounce of that shit luck. They owed us one.
Agree after all the jump balls one went out way

You have a good team. Good luck the rest of the way.
Thanks. You guys have some real studs, particularly your big WR's and that RB. Daniels really hung in there and delivered. The pick 6 was a complete flub by your WR. He was wide open again. And you Dline really outplayed our Oline. Good luck the rest of the season.

For first game with slovis he was very accurate. Just need time for him. D was disappointing. But usually big improvements from week 1 to 2.
And ped state is losing

Reactions: Gep Dawg and gary2
That kid from WVU blocked a punt and had 150 rushing and is a freshman. He is like a Pittsnoogle to me and scary to think of what he may became. On that note, Kamara has work to do as OLB.

Reactions: Farnox
That kid from WVU blocked a punt and had 150 rushing and is a freshman. He is like a Pittsnoogle to me and scary to think of what he may became. On that note, Kamara has work to do as OLB.
Good. Let’s raise some NIL bonanza and buy the kid to transfer here.

I’ll consider that a nice lucky win with the tipped INT into Devonshire’s lap but you still have to give him a lot of credit for putting in the afterburners and taking it to the house for the TD. That play will be remembered like the Revis punt return TD and a few others.

Reactions: Farnox and kma0043
I’ll consider that a nice lucky win with the tipped INT into Devonshire’s lap but you still have to give him a lot of credit for putting in the afterburners and taking it to the house for the TD. That play will be remembered like the Revis punt return TD and a few others.
Exactly. Excellent comparison with the Revis punt return td. That play will always be in Brawl memories and highlight packages.

I'm quite sure this thread in entertaining and worth the read. Sometimes over the long weekend, I fully intend to read every frickin' word of it.

I posted a prediction of a pick six by Devonshire a little earlier in the game before it actually happened - then I quickly deleted it.

Guess I’m going to have to post a prediction of a huge play made by a specific Pitt player and then quickly delete it during every game this season now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT