ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - WVU Game Thread

Narduzzi has had one, maybe two actual good defenses here. Most years we get a lot of sacks and don't do anything else well.

As mediocre as the offense has been the defense has really let us down here… I don’t get it… way too many big plays in general…

Reactions: gary2
Narduzzi has had one, maybe two actual good defenses here. Most years we get a lot of sacks and don't do anything else well.
We’ve had a ton of good defenses? Giving up 300 yards to the air raid offense isn’t bad

They aren't that good the ol doesn't get much push they are a better pass blocking ol they weren't that good of a run ol last year either. The defense has been disappointing on anything but the pass rush

Reactions: DanMarinoFan1970
Wait for the recruiting thud. Think Hykeem Williams wants to play in this offense?

Is that supposed to make it easier to take this loss, cuz WVU sucks and will go 6-6?

Just my take. They haven't impressed me much. We've had some costly mistakes. We don't look great either, but we look like we could improve if we eliminate those

... And maybe go find another QB in the student section. Not impressed by our guy's football IQ.

Reactions: 303vND
Let's run some more!
Do you mean the line plunge into the gut play? Or the other line plunge into the gut play? Or perhaps the other line plunge into the gut play? Followed up by the slower than molasses QB fading back nearly 35 yards before flinging it uselessly into the stands? That’s it. Those are the plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT