ADVERTISEMENT

Played Hail To Pitt on jukebox in Ohio

lostnite66

Redshirt
Oct 20, 2007
Dayton, Ohio
Just played Hail To Pitt on the jukebox at the local watering hole here in Dayton Ohio. It was awesome, heard the F word shouted out 4 or 5 times as I stood up and thrusted my fists up to the sky numerous times.

Surprised there was that much random hatred against the Pathers here. The Steelers, the hatred is strong here, but a good smattering of fans here. Panther fans are extremely rare here.

The very next song played was Hang On Sloopy by the Ohio State marching band, lol!

Just played Hail To Pitt on the jukebox at the local watering hole here in Dayton Ohio. It was awesome, heard the F word shouted out 4 or 5 times as I stood up and thrusted my fists up to the sky numerous times.

Surprised there was that much random hatred against the Pathers here. The Steelers, the hatred is strong here, but a good smattering of fans here. Panther fans are extremely rare here.

The very next song played was Hang On Sloopy by the Ohio State marching band, lol!

You didn’t say “here” enough.

What's more surprising - that "Hail To Pitt" is on a jukebox in Dayton; or, there's still a jukebox in Dayton?

Last edited:
Reactions: crharris8892
Jukeboxes are digital now with an internet connection. They'll basically play any song ever made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT