ADVERTISEMENT

Please tell me the positives tonight

This team is young and inexperienced. Thus, any extra minutes are a good thing for development.

This team is young and inexperienced. Thus, any extra minutes are a good thing for development.[/QUOTE

We made a lot of errors, but also did some things well. Carr, basically played very well.
At end of regulation he could have gotten a better look.
Davis had his best game He's really shown improvement from game one..
We are who we are.....some good, some bad. We're still learning. Anyone on here
who thinks this is a legitimate Div1 team is nuts. It is a below average Div1
team IMO. My advice, take it for what it is and enjoy rooting for Pitt

WVU is gonna be downright scarey.

Won with Luther and JWF struggling and Milligan being more or less absent.

This would be a worse outcome if the game was close because the freshmen were terrible.

lol they won. I really don't expect Pitt to win when they play so when they do win it is a pleasant surprise

They won? Got experience in an OT game? They are the second most inexperienced team in the NCAA...if you are expecting blowouts and easy wins, you may want to check out Duke this year...

Duke won a blowout last night. That jab aside. I am not expecting blowout wins from this team and coach. I do remain bitterly disappointed that we are, IMHO, UNNECESSARILY in the current state of college hoops ruin.

Reactions: Pitt5593
JWF had a really good second half. He only looked like butt in the first half.

The team made defensive adjustments late in the game to come up with a way to stop MSM’s good guard (Robinson)?

Kham Davis continues to surprise

Carr, Davis, and Stevenson continue to look good. Very impressed with Davis. I've compared him to Wright and Jones. I think he's going to be better than than that. Wright and Jones had no business being starting ACC guards but would have been nice bench guys. I think Davis can be a nice ACC bench guy but hopefully not a starter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT