ADVERTISEMENT

IN

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Most of the bracketologists are still going to have us out if we lose to UNC and its going to super stressful but I am very confident we are in. 4-5 in Q1. Could be 5-5 if BC wins tonight (and please NC St dont get blown out). We're in. See you guys in DC. I'm leaving early afternoon tomorrow

I'd expect we go in on many brackets tonight, then out if we lose by more than the spread tomorrow. I think resume-wise the team is in.

Lunardi’s updated bracket still has Indiana State in over Pitt and he still has Pitt in the last four out. This guy is unreal.

so that’s 4 Q1 wins away from home - what other bubble team can say that
Pitt is 6-5 Q1/Q2 away from home but no analyst ever mentions it

Last edited:
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Even with a loss tomorrow, we're 9-9 against the top 2 quadrants, have a respectable NET, and a ton of road wins.

It would make no sense if we get left out.

Reactions: TIGER-PAUL
Lunardi’s updated bracket still has Indiana State in over Pitt and he still has Pitt in the last four out. This guy is unreal.

If Indiana State wasn't the current media darlings and you told someone their resume without any name attached to it and you asked them if they should be in or not, they'd think you were nuts for even bothering to ask the question.

If Indiana State wasn't the current media darlings and you told someone their resume without any name attached to it and you asked them if they should be in or not, they'd think you were nuts for even bothering to ask the question.

And for a mid-major who wasnt going to get the at bats in their conference, their non-con SOS of 300+ was pathetic. If you want an at-large out of the MVC, you cant go 1-2 vs Drake and play bible schools in the non-con.

And for a mid-major who wasnt going to get the at bats in their conference, their non-con SOS of 300+ was pathetic. If you want an at-large out of the MVC, you cant go 1-2 vs Drake and play bible schools in the non-con.

I always laugh anytime someone mentions their one Q1 win. Bradley.

For those of you scoring at home, that's the Bradley team that lost to Duquesne.

If your best win is against someone that couldn't even beat Duquesne, and Duquesne winning that game wasn't even an upset, they were favored by 4-1/2, then the simple fact is that you did not have even one good win all season long.

Torvik bumped us up to #39 and has us as the last team in currently. He's obviously predicting a loss tomorrow.

Here's hoping we get some help tonight so we can see how things shake out in the morning.

46 to 41 in Pomeroy.

Obviously depending on what else happens around the country, I would imagine our NET bump would be similar.

I'm ecstatic with the win today. It showed just how versatile this team is. Take for example Bubs, while not the biggest offensive game, he was shutdown on Sallis for most of the game. Ish was a beast mode. Hinson not just made some signature 3's, but played great defense and had a key offensive rebound and also a block that prevented a basket. This is such an enjoyable team.

where does Lunardi put Pitt if we beat UNC? Or win the ACCT? Then where? 9 seed?

I don't know how you can watch college basketball for a living but not actually do it .. he looks at paper and talks on TV. That's it. There's no chance this guy actually has any idea what's going on during a game. He has to be clueless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT