ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction time - Pitt position and last 4 in

Pitt2006

Sophomore
Jun 19, 2018
So we are about 2 hours away and no more results that would impact Pitt. So here we go, without explanation, what are your predictions for Pitt and the last 4? Pitt can be separate or included.

Pitt 11 bye
In no order, Last 4: NC State, ASU, Miss State, Providence

I think we will be one of the last four teams in and likely play Arizona State or Rutgers in the First Four. I don’t think they’d have us play NC State again, although perhaps that precedent doesn’t apply 100%.

So we are about 2 hours away and no more results that would impact Pitt. So here we go, without explanation, what are your predictions for Pitt and the last 4? Pitt can be separate or included.

Pitt 11 bye
In no order, Last 4: NC State, ASU, Miss State, Providence
Palm makes the most sense to me. He takes into account conference and conference record in deciding who has to play in. I think he weighted things just right.

Palm makes the most sense to me. He takes into account conference and conference record in deciding who has to play in. I think he weighted things just right.

For us optimists, the Palm bracketology seems reasonable. Better than Lunardi. Conference records must be part of it.

Reactions: Pittnerski
Pitt 11 seed (not Dayton) vs Mizzou or SD State

Final four in: Miss St, NC State, Rutgers, ASU

UTAH state out, Ok State Out. Resumes don’t hold up.

Pitt’s Road Wins and Q1 wins keeps it out of the play in round. 2 clearly stated important metrics from the committee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT