ADVERTISEMENT

Preemptive Attendance Thread

UPitt '89

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2002
We all get it. Attendance is going to suck tonight.

All the self-loathing yinzers... please use this thread for all the bitching and moaning (invariably by people who WON'T be at the game).

No need to create a half-dozen attendance threads for you to bash your own school/team/fanbase. Do it here.

I must be in the right place , UPitt89.

Freeze my ass off watching two very average teams?

Or nice and toasty with the fireplace on, watching the resurgent steelers battle against all odds?

Leaving at 5:30. Sec 522

I may be the only hump in the section, but I'll be there.

Our friends are in 518, they are your seat neighbors, and they are going all four of them. We're meeting them at a bar at 5 pm.

Or nice and toasty with the fireplace on, watching the resurgent steelers battle against all odds?

It isn't great to have low attendance but sometimes it's nice to have a section to yourself.

Reactions: PittFamily2

Did you bring your jacket, gloves that clip on to your sleeves, and your earmuffs?
If yes you will be good.
Chowderhead

The only people that worry more about Pitt's attendance than Penn State fans are Pitt fans.

Enjoy the game tonight and let's get that win over UNC!

The first father an son I see walking in are getting upgraded to the club 50 yard line row C. Your efforts will be rewarded! I two extra tickets and I want to make someone’s day!

Reactions: Parkview57
getting upgraded to the club 50 yard line row C.

In 2003 I was unable to go to any games until the VT game because of work. My wife and I were walking through "Gold A" for the second time and someone did this for us, it was awesome!!!! Hope you can make it happen!

It isn't great to have low attendance but sometimes it's nice to have a section to yourself.
Except when there's one guy in a hooded raincoat in a section security has that person "scoped in" so don't make any unpredictable fast moves.

At least nobody in Pittsburgh will be watching on TV to notice and make fun of the attendance.

I think folks will be surprised. The attendance will be higher than expected by many. And, a Pitt win will make it worthwhile. It will be a late arriving crowd, though, as today was a work day for a lot of folks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT