ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Game @ Littlejohn & Other Dribbles ...

He weighs 170 lbs soaking wet and is 6’8. He would’ve been eaten alive Tuesday night. Can we stop with this talk that freshmen Papa Kante is the only thing us back from a tourney appearance? It’s an embarrassing narrative at this point and you guys are going to be very disappointed when he definitely doesn’t start next year too

What I do know, as I posted earlier this year, both Florida Gulf Coast and Canisius
came into the Pete and had older, physical inside players who "manhandled" us
inside. I even used the term "manhandled" after those games. It's no surprise that
what we saw against Clemson occured the other night. Both Hall and Scheifflin
abused Fede and Graham. Hell, their 6'8"forward Clark, by himself, matched
Graham's and Fede's combined rebound total of 9.

So, would Kante have been the answer inside this year?
I have no idea if he would have made a difference as I've never
seen him play, nor have I ever seen his physicality. If he's another skinny,
stick figure as you say, then I have my doubts as to his potential impact this year.

He weighs 170 lbs soaking wet and is 6’8. He would’ve been eaten alive Tuesday night. Can we stop with this talk that freshmen Papa Kante is the only thing us back from a tourney appearance? It’s an embarrassing narrative at this point and you guys are going to be very disappointed when he definitely doesn’t start next year too
Well then somebody is lying he is listed at 6-10 and weight is listed at 235 lbs so that is a big difference. So you say 6-8 and 170 lbs something is off? I really could care less was just posting my thoughts. And what holding us pack is probably the youth this team had In the beginning of the
year they are not freshman any more now. So get over it

Last edited:
Well then somebody is lying he is listed at 6-10 and weight is listed at 235 lbs so that is a big difference. So you say 6-8 and 170 lbs something is off? I really could care less was just posting my thoughts. And what holding us pack is probably the youth this team had In the beginning of the
year they are not freshman any more now. So get over it
Lol 170 is obviously an exaggeration. He looks closer to Max Amadasun’s height than Fede.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT