ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty cool tweet from all the Pitt Coaches

And Coach Waldrum from women’s soccer put out his own video too.

We are playing with house money. The soccer team struggled beating Cal U before Jay took over.
That is actually true. They were more an NEC/low D1/high D2 type program.

As long as Jay stays, we'll win one a Natty. Heck, we'll be preseason #1 next season if everyone comes back and considering the MLS Draft isnt until January, most probably will unless they pursue European opportunities

It's ironic that the last time any one of my college teams got that far, since someone made a thread about them.....was 1989 Gannon's soccer team making the Final 4 and 1987 Gannon's hoop team who made it all the way to the actual Title game.

Maybe we should send a recruiter to the border? ;)
No. We want soccer players from overseas. Not from central and South America. Spain yes. Ivory Coast yes. Costa Rica? No. Columbia no.

We need some Brazilians to slip through. But we should definitely pass on the Guatemaltecos.
As long as they don’t want to study Theater Arts like Neymar. We don’t need any of that crap creeping into our soccer culture here.

Today’s the day we earn a spot in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Don’t care what sport it’s for, those words give me goosebumps! H2P!

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
No. We want soccer players from overseas. Not from central and South America. Spain yes. Ivory Coast yes. Costa Rica? No. Columbia no.
Not many Central and South Americans in college soccer but I wouldn't be against recruiting down there, especially Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT