ADVERTISEMENT

PSU/Iowa: first team to 10 wins

Well PSU now has about 4 yards passing, which is more than the 1 yard passing Rutgers got today. (And yes I remember the Clemson game last year.)

Well PSU now has about 4 yards passing, which is more than the 1 yard passing Rutgers got today. (And yes I remember the Clemson game last year.)

Rutgers’ offense has been so bad the last few games they’ve almost become a must watch just to see the trainwreck. It’s tough to play a full game and only generate 75 yards of total offense.

Besides PSU, Wis, and OSU, this might be the weakest the Big Ten has been in many years. Last week, the losing teams scored the following amount of points:

The 2 worst teams in the Big 10 are the interlopers, Rutgers and Maryland. Who woulda thunk it?

Maybe a shout out to Illinois here, but Maryland is in total tank mode.

The 2 worst teams in the Big 10 are the interlopers, Rutgers and Maryland. Who woulda thunk it?

Maybe a shout out to Illinois here, but Maryland is in total tank mode.
Illinois lost to Eastern Michigan. Rutgers is the worst. I am inclined to put Illinois next, but Locksley might outduel him in the end.

These announcers were talking about how great B1G defenses are. Ummmmmm I don't think crappy offense is the same as great D.

Besides PSU, Wis, and OSU, this might be the weakest the Big Ten has been in many years. Last week, the losing teams scored the following amount of points:

And Big Ten losing teams today scored the following amount of points:

And the supposed team who was the closest comp to Bama scored 17 in 2 ot's against a terrible team and coach. Just win.

And Georgia was at home. Kinnick is pretty tough.

Ped St looked okay against a good Iowa team from what I saw going back and forth with the Pens game. Is this the 1st quality win for Jimmy at an opponents home field?

Ped St looked okay against a good Iowa team from what I saw going back and forth with the Pens game. Is this the 1st quality win for Jimmy at an opponents home field?
Yes but Iowa won't end up in the top 25. They will get destroyed by Wisconsin and if they play them osu. They will also lose another in addition to those because their offense is just flat out bad. They are a very well coached smart team with very limited talent

ADVERTISEMENT