ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Thoughts

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010
  • No running game.
  • Pass protection was good, but OL can’t open holes for running game.
  • Defense was solid
  • WR’s were inconsistent. Made great plays and then made stupid drops.
  • The play calling at the one yard line was unforgivable. It reminded me of last year’s VT game. Only last year, they had balls to go for it on 4th down.
  • Pickett was everything we thought he was going to be when the season started. He had an excellent game.
  • Is Whipple, Shawn Watson in disguise?
  • How many “Fire Narduzzi” posts and threads will we have to endure from H2P 2003?

• No running game.
  • Pass protection was good, but OL can’t open holes for running game.
  • Defense was solid
  • WR’s were inconsistent. Made great plays and then made stupid drops.
  • The play calling at the one yard line was unforgivable. It reminded me of last year’s VT game. Only last year, they had balls to go for it on 4th down.
  • Pickett was everything we thought he was going to be when the season started. He had an excellent game.
  • Is Whipple, Shawn Watson in disguise?
  • How many “Fire Narduzzi” posts and threads will we have to endure from H2P 2003?
There were quit a few missed tackles, especially on their qb. Other then that the D was pretty darn good

To me. There can't be enough posts blaming Narduzzi.

Horrendously bad decision.

Reactions: gary2
There were quit a few missed tackles, especially on their qb. Other then that the D was pretty darn good

Good point. Every week the defense should watch the 2007 Backyard Brawl (13-9) to watch how you tackle. That game was a clinic on how not to miss tackles...

Good point. Every week the defense should watch the 2007 Backyard Brawl (13-9) to watch how you tackle. That game was a clinic on how not to miss tackles...
The defense held PSU to under the point spread for the game.

The defense has zero blame in this game.

Narduzzi get 90% of the blame today.

His players put him in position to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT