ADVERTISEMENT

Referees suck. Awful call

Borderline call but shitty teams don’t get the calls. Also no reason to push the Qb. He had already released the ball. Just awful coaching. They should have told the defense not to do that after the first call was made which was similar

Not a big fan pitt - just stopping by to say that was the worst call on the day - 28-14 vs 31-7. Joke of a call. Football is being ruined by calls like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiehardPanther
we get screwed weekly
well, at least I got to see a roughing the passer call on a planned lateral for the first time in my life...don't you need a passer to have a passer roughed? damn, all those wishbone qbs that got whacked years ago after pitches gotta be pissed..

Borderline call but shitty teams don’t get the calls. Also no reason to push the Qb. He had already released the ball. Just awful coaching. They should have told the defense not to do that after the first call was made which was similar
Bingo.

If it wasn’t for this decades long worldwide anti-Pitt conspiracy-officials, the NCAA, the media—we’d be undefeated and sharpening our playoff claws right now.

Those damned refs! Foiled again!

I know you are a fool, but clearly I wrote it would not have mattered. Try an intelligent response please

I know you are a fool, but clearly I wrote it would not have mattered. Try an intelligent response please
I’m sorry. You’re right-I’m just not all that bright. You clearly expressed that it wouldn’t have mattered when you wrote:

Refs suck. Awful call. We get screwed weekly.

Only a dumbass would’ve failed to read and interpret those words as also meaning that the bad calls had no effect on the outcome of this game. Simple reading comprehension. My bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpripper88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT