ADVERTISEMENT

Regular Season LaLiga match coming to USA

Got an email this morning from Relevant Sports (the promoter) to sign a petition to have the Barcelona/Girona game played in Miami. Unbelievable that American teams play regular season all over the world but European teams cant be bothered. Totally stupid.

why is this a problem? local fans wanting to keep their home games - what's wrong with that? why eufa is overruling it is sort of beyond me though. it's clearly a good opportunity to grow the league. but i understand wanting to take care of the local fans.

Got an email this morning from Relevant Sports (the promoter) to sign a petition to have the Barcelona/Girona game played in Miami. Unbelievable that American teams play regular season all over the world but European teams cant be bothered. Totally stupid.

why is this a problem? local fans wanting to keep their home games - what's wrong with that? why eufa is overruling it is sort of beyond me though. it's clearly a good opportunity to grow the league. but i understand wanting to take care of the local fans.

I thought it was more the players and the union than the local fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT