ADVERTISEMENT

Remember folks, 10 years ago, at UCF, we won 52-7.

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
So....those who have been on these forums for 10-15 years, may remember the poster named "Dream Backfield" Don't know where he went...but in his honor......his tagphrase.

LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME!!!

Reactions: Jpripper88
Was that the "mousetrap" game? Or was that USF? Can't remember.

So....those who have been on these forums for 10-15 years, may remember the poster named "Dream Backfield" Don't know where he went...but in his honor......his tagphrase.

LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME!!!

Haha well 300 years ago America would have lost to Germany in a war. See how dumb that sounds?

Yeah and in 1976 we won a NC but most people on here weren’t even alive and I was 4. So other than the early 80’s my life as a Pitt fan has been one frustrating season after another. Some good wins along the way but many more frustrating losses

The real Dream Backfield is most assuredly not on Twitter. And does not visit these Boards since they changed the thread views a few years back. I tailgate with the guy. He does not do Twitter.

Reactions: USN_Panther
The real Dream Backfield is most assuredly not on Twitter. And does not visit these Boards since they changed the thread views a few years back. I tailgate with the guy. He does not do Twitter.

OK, how does Vince feel about the direction of the program? Is he saying "LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME!" anymore?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT