ADVERTISEMENT

Revis 1st ballot HOF tonight?

Larry will be 11th and AD will be 12 for Pitt. Does McCoy have a shot? I'm thinking that he will not make it in.

I still remember that amazing kickoff return against the Dingle-Berries. And ever better was block that took out two of them.

Reactions: Parkview57
Those uniforms… 😣 make it seem an entirely different school. Such bad decisions…

Congrats to DR. Rather dismaying he would keep changing teams like a pair of socks there at the end. I feared that sideshow aspect to him took away some from his excellence as a player but based on this, clearly not.

Mccoy won't be 1st ballot but I think with his overall #s he goes in.

I still think Marty shotenhiemer is a long shot possibility some day.

Rubin Brown will get in someday.

Fitz and AD are locks for 1st ballot

How does it work For Fitz? I can’t find anything that says he is “officially” retired. Is that an absolute requirement for NFL?

Most rushing yards from 2009 to 2019 in the NFL. If that's not a HOF back - something is wrong with the criteria.
the fat guy coaching the Chiefs on Sunday cost him a lot of yards at the beginning of his career...

Here’s an interesting one: does Andy Lee get in? He has the resume, but so few kickers/punters make it.

Reactions: 303vND
Totally agree! I think people don't realize Shady put up some HOF worthy numbers.
When he went to KC he needed around 1300 - 1500 more yards to move into the top 10 all time NFL rushing leaders. Unfortunately he didn't get many carries his last 2 years. Pitt would have had 3 RBs in the top 10. But ironically Shady going into the top 10 would have bumped Dorsett out.

Wow some amazing talent has rolled through Pitt over the years

Revis was absolutely dominant in the NFL. Glad we had the chance to watch him at Pitt!

I think shady could go either way and time
May bear him out as the running game has died but i think he's just short. Lots of people right on the edge when it's all said and done. Now ronde barber suprised me.

Those uniforms… 😣 make it seem an entirely different school. Such bad decisions…

Congrats to DR. Rather dismaying he would keep changing teams like a pair of socks there at the end. I feared that sideshow aspect to him took away some from his excellence as a player but based on this, clearly not.

Yeah, still can't believe some supported those catastrophes.

I still believe Ruben Brown will get in someday:

4× Second-team All-Pro (1998–2000, 2002)
9× Pro Bowl (1996–2003, 2006)
PFWA All-Rookie Team (1995)

Next up: Fitzgerald & Donald

In addition, if you make an All Decade Team, you have a shot at making the HOF. Pitt has three more besides Fitz & Donald:

Bill Fralic (1980's)
Mark Stepnoski (1990's)
LeSean McCoy (2010's)

Last edited:
Reactions: singregardless
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT