ADVERTISEMENT

Rushing

Salempanther2015

Redshirt
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2015
Let's have some fun!! How many yards does the dynamic duo rush for? And does Hall get his 1,000 yard mark this week?

I say Ollison 125
Hall 190
Pickett 45
Ffrench 70

I'll say 330 to 375.

Reactions: JokePa
Let's have some fun!! How many yards does the dynamic duo rush for? And does Hall get his 1,000 yard mark this week?

I say Ollison 125
Hall 190
Pickett 45
Ffrench 70

I'll say 330 to 375.

I watched the first 3 Quarters of the Wake Forest - NC State game and Wake Forest Shutdown NC State's running attack. Their Defense looked athletic.
NC State had it First and Goal 3 times and came away with 2 FG's . Granted they dropped 2 TD passes but they weren't running WF over. This is not going to be a repeat of Virginia Tech. I'll be happy if we can get the W. I think it's going to be 250 total yards rushing,

I watched the first 3 Quarters of the Wake Forest - NC State game and Wake Forest Shutdown NC State's running attack. Their Defense looked athletic.
NC State had it First and Goal 3 times and came away with 2 FG's . Granted they dropped 2 TD passes but they weren't running WF over. This is not going to be a repeat of Virginia Tech. I'll be happy if we can get the W. I think it's going to be 250 total yards rushing,

True, at the beginning of the year most people thought this would be a L.

There defense is playing way better but our offense is pretty confident finally. Still will need to mix it up more to win.

Plus we neee to stop that very good offense. It will be a close game

True, at the beginning of the year most people thought this would be a L.

There defense is playing way better but our offense is pretty confident finally. Still will need to mix it up more to win.

Plus we neee to stop that very good offense. It will be a close game

Ive said it before, and I was dead wrong with VT, but I dont think any game is a gimmie for us. Certainly not this game. If it is I will happily admit I was wrong again.

Reactions: pitt-girl
NC St. Is one of the worst running teams in the country. Pitt averages 3 more yards per carry than they do.

I didn't say that some serious points wouldn't be needed, but I just can't see Wake stopping us. NC St rushing attack isn't even middle of the pack. I'll take our no.10 rushing game against the Wake 103 ranked run defense any day. The thing people seem to be forgetting is that we aren't trying to fool any one. Every one knows it's coming and they just can't stop it. This team not only believes it can win, but expects too. And our defense has been playing much better. Pitt will walk Wake.

I think Pitt is coming together and the offense is clicking in November at the right time. The defense is also playing better and will have to tackle well. They have to slow down the deacon's offense. Pitt is locked in and focused.

I didn't say that some serious points wouldn't be needed, but I just can't see Wake stopping us. NC St rushing attack isn't even middle of the pack. I'll take our no.10 rushing game against the Wake 103 ranked run defense any day. The thing people seem to be forgetting is that we aren't trying to fool any one. Every one knows it's coming and they just can't stop it. This team not only believes it can win, but expects too. And our defense has been playing much better. Pitt will walk Wake.
With the added threat of Ffrench, Mack, Matthews, and Lopes, WF will be attacked if they try press coverage like VT did.

I think Pitt is coming together and the offense is clicking in November at the right time. The defense is also playing better and will have to tackle well. They have to slow down the deacon's offense. Pitt is locked in and focused.

Notre Dame had a fast-paced offense as well. I look for us to do some of the things we did to them. Our best defense is getting our run game rolling and keep that offense off the field and score early. Then our D can pin their ears back a bit and go after the WF QB. Since they're fast-paced, there's not going to be a lot of movement -- so it should be pretty straight-forward for our D to decipher quickly.

Reactions: McKee Place
Notre Dame had a fast-paced offense as well. I look for us to do some of the things we did to them. Our best defense is getting our run game rolling and keep that offense off the field and score early. Then our D can pin their ears back a bit and go after the WF QB. Since they're fast-paced, there's not going to be a lot of movement -- so it should be pretty straight-forward for our D to decipher quickly.
From your lips to God's ears. ;)

Reactions: Teh Teh

I do agree we are definitely confident right now. Let’s Lee this momentum going. 7 wins and an ACC title. Sounds good to me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT