ADVERTISEMENT

So did the 174 LBer fro Chestnut Ridge leave??

FWIW the story was updated from its original version, removing all references to them being "kicked off" the team and adding a quote from Jared.

Reactions: singregardless

FWIW the story was updated from its original version, removing all references to them being "kicked off" the team and adding a quote from Jared.
Wow. Did not see that previously. Thanks for update. That’s a kick in the pants. Guess Luca may need to go as true frosh.

Reactions: _DBHoops
Worst law out there. That said, they were still under 21, so dont be a moron

No doubt, i’m sure the coaching staff is working diligently but it’s just been crazy how kids are committing so much earlier than normal. That’s why I hope we can land church, kilkeary or equivalent shortly to shore up the 125/133 weights.

No doubt, i’m sure the coaching staff is working diligently but it’s just been crazy how kids are committing so much earlier than normal. That’s why I hope we can land church, kilkeary or equivalent shortly to shore up the 125/133 weights.
Is anyone in the know as to how we are doing with either of the 2 mentioned above? Thanks in advance for your info,

Church is not a 125/133 in college. He’s projected 141/149. He’s good but won’t be much help for us in the weights we need. Kilkeary and Nasdeo has to be the staffs targets right now.

I’m thinking either Pitt or va tech for church. Kilkeary is gaining steam towards Ohio state, welsh commitment article says he is recruiting him to join him which is not a surprise. No inside info just my read/hearing actual insiders. I plan on starting a PA recruiting thread if there is interest

I’m thinking either Pitt or va tech for church. Kilkeary is gaining steam towards Ohio state, welsh commitment article says he is recruiting him to join him which is not a surprise. No inside info just my read/hearing actual insiders. I plan on starting a PA recruiting thread if there is interest

100% interested

Church to VT. #@&!

I was holding out hope Luca could deliver one of his teammates.

We could see Briar Priest vs. Church several times in the ACC at 141.

Reactions: singregardless
Burnett has joined former Panthers Fenton and Newell at Kent State. Not eligible until second semester, for obvious reasons.
Never mind, he is listed on Kent State's roster on Wrestlestat but now he's posting that he's wrestling for Clarion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT