ADVERTISEMENT

Spots left, and for who?

gourdt

Walk-on
Nov 9, 2009
How many more recruits do we see this class taking. I know we are waiting on a RB from Florida. I'm sure we need another WR. Probably 2 more OL (not sure if any DL guys are switching).
We also have some offers out on some really talented DB's. I'm sure if they say yes we take them. Could this class take 25? I think we have something like 18 seniors on the team so does 7 more leaving seem fair?

Just saw that. Thinking the OT from Florida. He just had a few new crystal balls to Pitt. Kaleb Boateng. Just my guess.

Just my speculation (opinion only) that Narduzzi will go up to about 25 if he can land an additional 6-7 players that he really likes and wants.

A number of the current commits reportedly plan early enrollment in January 2019 and as many as five of them could be back counted against last year's 2018 class of 20 which was five under the NCAA limit of 25. Then, the only question is the roster ceiling of 85. Besides the 18 seniors leaving how many current underclassmen will transfer out, need to go on medical hardship or will be dismissed for disciplinary reasons before September 2019 when the roster, including this 2019 class's recruits must be at the 85 ship ceiling. Opening 7 more ships by September 2019 via that sort of attrition isn't much of a stretch, IMO.

Reactions: Jpripper88
Just saw that. Thinking the OT from Florida. He just had a few new crystal balls to Pitt. Kaleb Boateng. Just my guess.

Maybe, but he just set up his visits to MD and Purdue. Seems kind of odd to say, "I'd like to announce I'm going to be visiting these schools over the next two months. And oh yeah, I've committed to Pitt."
But it is recruiting. Stranger things have happened.

Just my speculation (opinion only) that Narduzzi will go up to about 25 if he can land an additional 6-7 players that he really likes and wants.

A number of the current commits reportedly plan early enrollment in January 2019 and as many as five of them could be back counted against last year's 2018 class of 20 which was five under the NCAA limit of 25. Then, the only question is the roster ceiling of 85. Besides the 18 seniors leaving how many current underclassmen will transfer out, need to go on medical hardship or will be dismissed for disciplinary reasons before September 2019 when the roster, including this 2019 class's recruits must be at the 85 ship ceiling. Opening 7 more ships by September 2019 via that sort of attrition isn't much of a stretch, IMO.
I'd say the current talent on the roster makes it easy to find 7+ more scholarships, but we don't seem likely to find better options in this recruiting class based on the current recruits we have been able to add.

Some of those 20 enrolled early too. So they would have counted towards the previous year's 25 limit, I think. So instead of 5 under, we would be 8 or 9 under. At least that's my understanding.

I'd say the current talent on the roster makes it easy to find 7+ more scholarships, but we don't seem likely to find better options in this recruiting class based on the current recruits we have been able to add.
Do you just wake up on your bottom bunk bed every morning under your bro cash pissed off at the world? Maybe it’s because your giant mustache tickles. Maybe it’s because you haven’t seen your own dick in 10 years. Maybe it’s because he blasts wind on you all night. Who knows?

But please stop using the term “we”. You’re not fooling anyone and even if you were, you’re not within the program.

Do you just wake up on your bottom bunk bed every morning under your bro cash pissed off at the world? Maybe it’s because your giant mustache tickles. Maybe it’s because you haven’t seen your own dick in 10 years. Maybe it’s because he blasts wind on you all night. Who knows?

But please stop using the term “we”. You’re not fooling anyone and even if you were, you’re not within the program.
I assume you'll be at the Pitt Hall of Fame enshrinement dinner and the tailgate/game that weekend, right? Did you get your table(s) yet? We've got two. See you there and on the sideline before the game.

Or will you have picked a Carolina team closer to you by then?

Reactions: bdur76
I assume you'll be at the Pitt Hall of Fame enshrinement dinner and the tailgate/game that weekend, right? Did you get your table(s) yet? We've got two. See you there and on the sideline before the game.

Or will you have picked a Carolina team closer to you by then? @FireballZ

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT