ADVERTISEMENT

Stallings made $1.9 Million per year at Vanderbilt, and the St. Louis Connection

steel_curtain

All Conference
Nov 9, 2014
-So now we know what Stallings made per year, $1.9 million dollars at Vandy

-Jim Crews, who was fired from St. Louis, made approx. $700K per year at St. Louis.

-Not only did Stallings talk with St. Louis, he interviewed with St. Louis.

-Jamie Dixon made $2.8 million per year his last 4 years at Pitt.

-Now begs the question, the most important question of all. How much is Pitt paying Stallings?

-There was a lot of smoke Stallings was going to St. Louis. Now, he ends up at Pitt. Im going to have a field day when I take a look at this Pitt contract with Stallings.

-So now we know what Stallings made per year, $1.9 million dollars at Vandy

-Jim Crews, who was fired from St. Louis, made approx. $700K per year at St. Louis.

-Not only did Stallings talk with St. Louis, he interviewed with St. Louis.

-Jamie Dixon made $2.8 million per year his last 4 years at Pitt.

-Now begs the question, the most important question of all. How much is Pitt paying Stallings?

-There was a lot of smoke Stallings was going to St. Louis. Now, he ends up at Pitt. Im going to have a field day when I take a look at this Pitt contract with Stallings.

To be fair you and others said we paid a buyout and it came out today we didn't.

To be fair you and others said we paid a buyout and it came out today we didn't.

-I never said nor guaranteed we paid anything. I dont make guarantees without seeing things in writing, so you and the other guy can stop misquoting me.

-I never said nor guaranteed we paid anything. I dont make guarantees without seeing things in writing, so you and the other guy can stop misquoting me.

LOL, seriously steel-curtain? You are claiming about being misquoted but yet you start a thread today that completely misquoted Barnes. You are a piece of work.

You most certainly said we paid a buyout or portion of.....

And I didn't say you guaranteed anything so stop misquoting me.

I'm too old to go diving into dumpsters for dipshit quotes.

lol, I don't really care. I thought you did.

If you didn't my Apologies it was someone that reminded me of you.

-Now that you admitted you were wrong, Thank You.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT