ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/Colts

lol thats not roughing the passer
First thing I said is man he didn’t disengage and roll off of him and yep that’s what they called. I am just sympathetic to defenses. Sometimes “those are the rules” doesn’t seem logical.

Reactions: pittbb80
Yeah, I think you could have justified a flag on Fitzpatrick there, but it was a pretty late slide - and it was probably late because Richardson was clearly injured, which makes it even more bizarre that they called a designed QB run to begin with in a game that’s been incredibly hard hitting early.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
This is reminiscent of the Jags game last year. When the defense doesn’t play exceptionally early, the offense isn’t going to be able to keep the team in the game.

Interested to smith what this Smith offense does compared to what a Canada offense couldn’t.

Reactions: pittbb80
First thing I said is man he didn’t disengage and roll off of him and yep that’s what they called. I am just sympathetic to defenses. Sometimes “those are the rules” doesn’t seem logical.
Yup it was impossible to not fall on him. Especially when guys like fields can evade tackles. It was a textbook tackle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT