ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/Colts

Arrogant? In what way? They’re content with 9-8 seasons. Happy with mediocrity. That’s the opposite of arrogance.
Maybe not so much the organization itself. The media and fans around it though…every bit as delusional as psu fans

I’ll eat crow . It’s why posting in game threads is a bit risky. Lol. But Flacco vs Fields while spotted a 17point lead? This one is over.

Reactions: mike 301
Maybe not so much the organization itself. The media and fans around it though…every bit as delusional as psu fans
Umm that’s all fans. It’s why they are called fans. And the media? At least locally they are as objective and critical as anyone.

I see two people criticizing the 4th and 1 shotgun who got on me when I said I wish Pitt wouldn't do that. Can't even make it up.
Nah you’ve been criticized for your uniformed and idiotic assessment of EH. I’ve stated numerous times that it shocks me that so few teams don’t use the Philly Muddle for short yardage including Bell.

Mediocre Mike has to establish the ground game down 17…totally clueless unless he’s in an ugly 10-7 snoozefest in the 4 th Q.

Steelers fans and media are FAR worse
No the organization is too. Tomlin is one of the most arrogant coaches you will ever see, especially for never having done anything without Cowher's players and organization. The front office and owner are no different, a bunch of incompetents who inherited something great and ran it into the ground like an inbred rich kid

No the organization is too. Tomlin is one of the most arrogant coaches you will ever see, especially for never having done anything without Cowher's players and organization. The front office and owner are no different, a bunch of incompetents who inherited something great and ran it into the ground like an inbred rich kid
It’s hard to argue the Steelers organization isn’t downgraded from 5 years ago.

In something we can all be happy about, Pitt absolutely destroying gt in the first set
Oh shit. I forgot. I might have to change the channel. Although I enjoy steeler losses as much as wins. It makes the talk shows that much greater when the local media calls a steaming pile of crap for what it is and yinzers are inconsolable.

Oh shit. I forgot. I might have to change the channel. Although I enjoy steeler losses as much as wins. It makes the talk shows that much greater when the local media calls a steaming pile of crap for what it is and yinzers are inconsolable.
Don’t bother. There is a previous field hockey game in perpetual OT

Holding call on a fair catch with already horrible field position

Unbelievably stupid

You’ve obviously never lived anywhere but Pittsburgh.
I get it though. The Steelers are the flagship franchise in the NFL. Yinzers take pride in that because they have nothing else in their lives.

I just spent the week in LA and their fans are incredibly arrogant and obnoxious and they have no reason to be. They can’t even keep a team there.

How about Raider fan? Worst and most obnoxious fanbase in sports. Haven’t won anything in decades. Same with cowboy fans.

Mediocre Mike has to establish the ground game down 17…totally clueless unless he’s in an ugly 10-7 snoozefest in the 4 th Q.
Let's be honest, if you ask Fields to do too much, you're likely going to be in trouble. O-line isn't good enough to protect if D knows we are passing, and Fields will probably throw some picks under pressure. They should keep running the ball at least a bit.

It is amazing how much better Patterson is running the ball than Harris has.
Patterson has such a strange career arc. He came into the league as like a kick returner/gadget guy, and now he’s a 230 pound power running back wearing #84. Really unique athlete.

I said that Pickens was too worried about YAC (began running before he caught it)... and then he fumbled. Like, he actually did two stupid things there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT