ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/Colts

seems to me the only one not ready on the snap was Fields...watch the replay. Everyone got a great jump as the ball was snapped..

Fields is likely in the conversation for the worst quarterback in NFL history when it comes to center/qb exchanges. I'm putting it on him until someone definitively says otherwise.

Reactions: JohnnyGossamer
seems to me the only one not ready on the snap was Fields...watch the replay. Everyone got a great jump as the ball was snapped..
Fields straight up said it was his fault. Said as soon as he does the first leg lift, the call goes to Frazier and fields needs to be ready for the snap

How in the hell was it his fault when the guard didn’t tap the center. NO TAP NO SNAP! He’s just taking one for the team.

No matter who's fault it was, I just read a comment coach catch phrase must have made during his post game presser. He must have been asked why Fields was in the shotgun on the 4th and 1 and I almost fell off my chair at his reply.

"Some of these guys get to the NFL level and they’ve never taken a snap from center with their hands under. It’s just kind of a function of today’s ball."

Really, he said that? I'm sorry, but these guys have OTA's, training camp and practice, and this is what he said? So they play both Broderick Jones and Troy Fautanu at right tackle when they played left their college careers. They tried to make Kendrick Green a center when he played guard in college?

He should have just come out and said he was out coached by a bad head coach today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT