ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers Place James Conner Into Concussion Protocol

I'm here.....I don't even remember what your post was to which I responded...that was at least a couple of weeks ago. My response to your questions seems to be something that is keeping you up at night...why?

what I vaguely remember is your defending a run heavy game plan by the Steelers which worked Bell to death and produced few points and my point, as I recall, was that run heavy O's are not in vogue...evidently Tomlin agrees with me given his game plan against Jacksonville. When your QB stinks, however, it makes little difference what the run to pass ratio is.
Hahahaha. I bet you do remember it that way. You said "What other team in the league other than the Steelers is running a 1970's run first offense? The answer is none!!!" and "Conner should get 10 carries a game" and " Very few teams run the ball like the Steelers, clueless, and few have a backup RB as good as Conner."

I repeated the questions:

Very few teams run like the Steelers? In terms of what? Attempts? Percentages? Explain your rationale for calling someone, else, clueless.

Where would you rank James Conner among NFL RBs? What about among backup RBs?

The Steelers do not have a run heavy approach. You don't have a freaking clue what you are talking about, but you called other people clueless and then ran and hid when you were proven a fool and couldn't backup your statements. The Steelers run the ball at a percentage lower than average. The last 4 years they are 22nd, 20th, 13th, and 23rd in run percentage. Only two of the teams who run the ball less this year are decent teams.

Enough bickering, you hate each other we get it.

Back to James Conner
. They played a fantastic video about his rise to the pros and his cancer battle in the 3rd quarter. His mother professed he love for Pitt, especially how they took care of her son health-wise. It was very nice.

Oh, and all of the kids sitting around me were super excited about their Conner bobble heads.

It's time to honor James properly by retiring his number 24. He is a Pitt legend.

Steelers absolutely mauling the Chiefs but only up by 9. You can feel it coming unfortunately.
I just told Mrs Buffett we're beating the "cr-p " out of the Chiefs but I feel a 4th qtr loss??
We should be up by a lot!

Conner isn't down for the struggle like Tomlin and the rest of them so he doesn't fit in!
Move James to a team with a coach and team who has a better outlook!

Moving back to football, Bell and Brown both with horrible plays to miss out on easy first downs.

Happy Steelers Sunday everyone.

James has a nice 5 yard carry up the gut.

This looks like it is going to be a very fun game today. Ben seems to be on point finally. I hate the Bengals.

Yet another 3rd and 1 and Watson is back in. They are scared to give him the rock, so they throw it deep. Tomlin is a dunce. Conner is standing right beside him on the sideline. The man is a walking 3rd and 1 conversion machine. Tomlin is letting that Bungles hang in this game. Stupid!

Reactions: Jakey_John
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT