ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers

Steelers downgraded from Pickett and Rudolph. Fields and Wilson stink.
You know what I don’t get? Why so many in the national media are predicting a 6-11 type season. Didn’t we allegedly improve at most positions, including the most important one where so many got tingles up their legs over? You’d think getting rid of Kenny alone would equate to a few more wins. If Kenny was like 16-7 in games he started and finished, then dumping him for these superstar QBs should mean a 15-2 season. Right? Why all the doom and gloom?

You know what I don’t get? Why so many in the national media are predicting a 6-11 type season. Didn’t we allegedly improve at most positions, including the most important one where so many got tingles up their legs over? You’d think getting rid of Kenny alone would equate to a few more wins. If Kenny was like 16-7 in games he started and finished, then dumping him for these superstar QBs should mean a 15-2 season. Right? Why all the doom and gloom?

This far KP has outplayed these two QBs in the preseason, even with one subpar game. And that's without the Eagles' top offensive threats playing.

All people need to know is what the Steelers did in the off season and draft. Unloaded a cancer at WR and added OL, OL and WR early in the draft. Plus a new OC. No QB was going to have a great season with the Steelers last year.

I'd rather have a lemon that can get me places than a Corvette that drives straight into a telephone pole.

The lemon was the old car grandma used to own that couldn't be taken on the highway.

You're ultimately not going to get anywhere significant with either, but at least taking out a few telephone poles is entertaining.

Don't watch exhibition games but needed mindless sounds while walking the dog. I always liked Rob King and think he will grow into a great play by play guy. Cannot tolerate Wolf and his nonsensical dribble doesn't know when to be quiet.

A running QB gets shut down once the defense sets up a spy

This team isn’t good
I think they should just go with Fields and somehow get him to turn the ball over less. He’s a special athlete that might move the ball between the 20’s better than Wilson. But listening to Tomlin, I think he’s enamored with Wilson’s efficiency in the red zone. But my fear is he won’t lead them there enough.

Reactions: 303vND
I’m seeing lots of cope on Twitter

“ last season they was perfect in preseason we see how well that went”

Here’s the thing… when you look this bad in preseason the hill to climb to look good in the regular season just got tougher. This isn’t zero sum just swap one for the other crap.

There just does not seem to be anything, other than Watt, that is clutch on this team. The offensive line has been garbage for way too long. Ben stayed too long and in doing so the Steelers didn’t begin the overhaul soon enough. They can’t run, with a couple pretty good backs, because the line sucks. Hopefully the new guys help.

The receivers have behaved like petulant children which stopped their development.

I wonder if this year Teryl starts to get some heat. The defense has to be so much better than it has been.

They are not really enjoyable to watch.

Reactions: DruidTM
Arthur Smith just looks like a miserable a hole. Its going to be really easy to blame him every time a play goes wrong.

The jury is out on this OC.
I know we could do without a few of these ex Falcon and Titans.

This far KP has outplayed these two QBs in the preseason, even with one subpar game. And that's without the Eagles' top offensive threats playing.

All people need to know is what the Steelers did in the off season and draft. Unloaded a cancer at WR and added OL, OL and WR early in the draft. Plus a new OC. No QB was going to have a great season with the Steelers last year.

Just a rookie but Frazier looks like reach draft pick in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT