ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers

People are predicting Prime coaching in Dallas next year as a package deal with his son.

But what has Prime shown as a coach? Last year on this board whenever people spoke disparaging of him, all the claws came out from a bunch of guys who were gushing all over his greatness. Then the gleam fell of the rose.

Prime’s sample size is still small…but coaching an NFL franchise? In my best Kurt Angle voice-“who’d he ever beat? Where are his gold medals?”
I think it’s clear that will not be happening

That's two game-changing calls this crew has blown.
When you don’t take many shots down the field, these things get magnified. That OPI call was crap. Pickens almost blew the other shot down the field by not getting out of bounds. This kind of stuff kills a QBs YPA and visually pleasing splash plays. The same kind of crap was happening to Pickett last year. Thankfully this OC is showing the ability to script plays. The big biggest problem is Captain Conservative Tomlin mandating that the offense not play to lose.

When you don’t take many shots down the field, these things get magnified. That OPI call was crap. Pickens almost blew the other shot down the field by not getting out of bounds. This kind of stuff kills a QBs YPA and visually pleasing splash plays. The same kind of crap was happening to Pickett last year. Thankfully this OC is showing the ability to script plays. The big biggest problem is Captain Conservative Tomlin mandating that the offense not play to lose.
Wahhhhhhhhhh

The Steelers get so many calls.

Wahhhhhhhhhh

The Steelers get so many calls.
Hahahahahahaha. Spare me the bullcrap. You’re missing my point.

I’m not talking about calls. I’m talking about bad luck in general. Plenty of plays downfield last year were negated by receivers running bad routes, officials making bad calls, receivers dropping balls, defenders making excellent plays, and Kenny being a shade off on the throw. I suspect this stuff happens to every NFL QB. But when you don’t push the ball down the field, and play conservatively, then every one of those missed opportunities are magnified.

There’s Muth…worst run after the catch TE in the league.

Who else would be embarrassed driving around in a Steeler edition Ford F150?

Can’t wait for Myles Garrett to have a much better PFF score tomorrow than TJ Watt.

Kenny you have no clue what the hell your talking about.
Have some of that !!!
Go Steelers!

lol. The Steelers absolutely blow. Any of you that root for them after what they did to Kenny are probably nitters.

A first rate POS organization

• Haha
Reactions: TD_6082
lol. The Steelers absolutely blow. Any of you that root for them after what they did to Kenny are probably nitters.

A first rate POS organization
By potentially being the only team who would have made him a 1st round pick?

Because he went in the first round, and regardless of what happens to him, he will get another contract or two at minimum because of that 1st round pedigree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT