ADVERTISEMENT

Summer.

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
OK, on days like today I like winter. Just finished cutting the grass. Really glad I didn't wait. This really sucks and you can have this weather.

Dont like 90 and humid either but would still take that over say 10 degrees with a negative windchill.

Perfect weather is about 50 at night and a high of about 70.

OK, on days like today I like winter. Just finished cutting the grass. Really glad I didn't wait. This really sucks and you can have this weather.

I like the European model....houses don't have big yards and you spend your weekends at the cafe or bistro rather than all day landscaping. The american backyard is over-rated if you don't have kids

I like the European model....houses don't have big yards and you spend your weekends at the cafe or bistro rather than all day landscaping. The american backyard is over-rated if you don't have kids
ya, but when you figure in women with hairy armpits at said cafes into the model it kind of evens out...

things have changed a lot since 1930.
so Euro chicks not longer are disproportionately hairy when compared to their US/Canadian counter parts?..I guess an old foggey like me did not know that, thanks...

My sis took my daughter and nieces to KennyWood today. It’s usc’s school picnic day. Couldn’t think of a worse place to be today than KennyWood.

God bless them.

so Euro chicks not longer are disproportionately hairy when compared to their US/Canadian counter parts?..I guess an old foggey like me did not know that, thanks...

Correct. I've spent a lot of time at the beach in the south of France and also at German spas. It's not that way anymore.

Reactions: We_All_We_Got
IT"s always a good day if you are at Kennywood.
I know im getting old when kennywood is now more troublesome than fun. I remember as a kid, my parents would want to go later and I'd wonder why they wouldn't want to get there as soon as they open up and spend the whole day there, I mean why wait..

now I know.

I know im getting old when kennywood is now more troublesome than fun. I remember as a kid, my parents would want to go later and I'd wonder why they wouldn't want to get there as soon as they open up and spend the whole day there, I mean why wait..

now I know.
LOL

now I know.

sir, you speaketh the truth.

ya, but when you figure in women with hairy armpits at said cafes into the model it kind of evens out...

have you not been to the continent in 30 years? the woman in Paris, Rome, etc, are smoking hot. And no one dresses like they are about to go to the gym like you see here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT