ADVERTISEMENT

T.J. Otzelberger should be interviewed

I think I was one of the first to put Otzelberger’s name out there, and I do think he’s a really good coach. They’re fun to watch and I like their style of play.

That being said he did step into a nice situation and did inherit Mike Daum. For all I know he won’t be as good in a couple years when he’s on his own .

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Speaking of coaches from the Great Plains, how about Fred Hoiberg? Nobody brings up his name but he'd probably going to he fired by the Bulls

Not so sure they’re getting rid of him. They showed that they were going into tank mode when they dealt Mirotic, don’t think they really care about winning games at this point.

Speaking of coaches from the Great Plains, how about Fred Hoiberg? Nobody brings up his name but he'd probably going to he fired by the Bulls
Maybe a little out of his area, but if he's fired by Chicago I wouldn't mind seeing if he could recruit out here on the east coast.

By the time he is fired it will be second week in April. Could you imagine the horror of this place if it takes a month to fill this job.

Wasn't half his team at Iowa State, East Coast kids?
I'm sure he could recruit anywhere, I more meant the location of the school. Who knows though, maybe he could actually make Pitt a school that recruits nationally. Unfortunately it would be pretty tough to wait until nba season ends to hire a coach. He would definitely be a top candidate if available today though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT