ADVERTISEMENT

Team dropped off top 25 list

It’s quite simple really, you have a team with holes versus a team without holes. obviously when you have holes you’re margin for error is very slim. we just aren’t there yet. Recruiting has to get better, if we can put 2-3 in a row of tough classes then we’ll have something plus transfers.

I’m so fu&$ing pissed off about Nino. Like last year, the guy beat him again without taking a real shot the entire match and we TOOK BOTTOM. What in the actual eff.

the rest of the dual was pretty much what I expected. And the ref was bad again. These guys won’t get matches at nationals. That’s for sure. They don’t understand the stalling rule. If they draw Iowa Brands is going to end up beating that guy up.

I’m so fu&$ing pissed off about Nino. Like last year, the guy beat him again without taking a real shot the entire match and we TOOK BOTTOM. What in the actual eff.

the rest of the dual was pretty much what I expected. And the ref was bad again. These guys won’t get matches at nationals. That’s for sure. They don’t understand the stalling rule. If they draw Iowa Brands is going to end up beating that guy up.
The stalling calls were so inconsistent all night. Jake and Nino both had opponents that never took a step forward or took a shot. No stalling calls.

• Sad
Reactions: bwh05 and Chaos
I always laugh at somebody who gets an opponent in double under hooks and they go off the mat, the ref calls stalling on the initiator which makes no sense, it’s like it’s a stalling tactic, give me a break.

Reactions: bwh05 and Chaos
Penn state is the number 1 team in the country and only one of their starters is from PA (Starocci). This whole idea of pitt should be top ten every year because of location is exaggerated at best. The team finished 11th last season and it was the highest finish in over 50 years!
Interestingly, Iowa has 5 PA kids starting.

• Wow
Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT