ADVERTISEMENT

Telecast of Pitt vs Washington

mike412

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Santa Monica, CA
There is a link at the official Pitt website to stream the game at NCAA.com. I watched the UCF game on it and the telecast wasn’t horrible.

However, the Pitt site doesn’t mention that you also can stream all 4 quarterfinals on the CBS Sports app. I would imagine it will use the same video feed but it gives you a choice if, like me, you have spotty internet reception.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Not sure why this game isn't on tv. I can't imagine there are many must see sporting events going on today at 1.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
There is a link at the official Pitt website to stream the game at NCAA.com. I watched the UCF game on it and the telecast wasn’t horrible.

However, the Pitt site doesn’t mention that you also can stream all 4 quarterfinals on the CBS Sports app. I would imagine it will use the same video feed but it gives you a choice if, like me, you have spotty internet reception.
Thanks. I’ll check it out because the ncaa link isn’t working on my browser.

Not sure why this game isn't on tv. I can't imagine there are many must see sporting events going on today at 1.
Yeah I was in my car listening to XM FC and their afternoon show is called the United States of Soccer. I don’t always listen to the show because it focuses on our domestic soccer which I don’t really follow unless there’s relative national team stuff in the news. Anyway, I though maybe they’d be discussing the ncaa games today but they are not. I suppose their audience doesn’t want it. Maybe they will for the final 4.

very frustrating to not be able to watch the game... it continually says Error... they have NCAA Beach VB reruns on ESPN but no Men's Soccer championship games... ridiculous

I am at work and cannot watch the game.

Can someone please post score updates?

FTP
NGF

Pitt needs to score first in this game. If the Huskies do, they are so strong on D that it will be hard to overcome.

Wow. We got VERY lucky there. That's a goal if it didn't hit the Washington forward.

I'm going to assume the only people alive that have watched Pitt advance to a NCAA tournament final four in any sport are the ones that just watched this broadcast....seeing as there was no TV for the 1941 basketball tournament 80 years ago.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume the only people alive that have watch Pitt advance to a NCAA tournament final four in any sport are the ones that just watched this broadcast....seeing as there was no TV for the 1941 basketball tournament 80 years ago.

Ha, so true. H2P!!!!!!!

HAIL TO PITT!

20171010scPittSoccer18-1568998290.jpg

With 2:16 left and Washington getting ready to take a corner kick, my picture decided to buffer. It came back with 1:52 left and the score was 2-0. The announcer said it was an empty net goal from 40 yards out.

I’m assuming they brought their GK up for the corner and he didn’t get back. True?

I saw the 3rd goal where it was shot over his head from midfield.

3-0 looks like a comfortable win. It was anything but comfortable. When those 3 freshman subs were in the game UW had a lot of chances.

Reactions: LVNVPanther
With 2:16 left and Washington getting ready to take a corner kick, my picture decided to buffer. It came back with 1:52 left and the score was 2-0. The announcer said it was an empty net goal from 40 yards out.

I’m assuming they brought their GK up for the corner and he didn’t get back. True?

3-0 looks like a comfortable win. It was anything but comfortable. When those 3 freshman subs were in the game UW had a lot of chances.

Goaltender was at mid field and we got by him. Pretty much an empty net from there 40 yards out.

Mort was good but Peperek was shaky. I expected him to get subbed out when he got the yellow. I kept waiting and waiting for those guys to get back in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT