ADVERTISEMENT

The Soufside Kardashian’s

Steelers are looking at either taking a 20 million dollar hit on the cap or getting pennies on the dollar here with a trade. All based on AB being upset over God knows what.

Calling this a soap opera is putting mildly.

Last edited:
Calling this a soap opera is putting mildly.
But don’t you know that there really is no soap opera? Everything is ok in steeler land. This is all just media created drama for fans to obsess over. Just ask the resident contrarian. He will tell you.

But don’t you know that there really is no soap opera? Everything is ok in steeler land. This is all just media created drama for fans to obsess over. Just ask the resident contrarian. He will tell you.
Souf likes to argue. Tell him water is wet, he will come back with a counter argument.

A perfect example of the value of the ignore feature.
Are you kidding? I spend an overwhelming majority of my lair time on the pay basketball board. When I want comedy, I come over to the football board to see what the waterboys are up to. You’re missing out.

Are you kidding? I spend an overwhelming majority of my lair time on the pay basketball board. When I want comedy, I come over to the football board to see what the waterboys are up to. You’re missing out.
To each his own. He's one of a few I've had on ignore for years. I read a few selective posts every month or so when I hit the "show ignored content" button, only to have my decision reconfirmed.

I had to put a few of the otherwise "normal" posters on ignore when they started crying like a jr hi girl over signing day. One or two bitch posts is okay for anyone, but the same thing being said over and over, in post after post let me know I had nothing to gain from reading what they had to say.

Somehow I missed this doozy of a soufism.

I’m Desperate for a soap opera? To be desperate for something, one must be deprived of something. And the Steelers aren’t depriving anyone of drama filled fodder. All I simply suggested was a theory as to how this AB situation got out of control. But you’re desperate for an argument. As usual.
Souf is Tomlins water boy that’s why he’s making zero sense.

He’s totally confused

Souf is Tomlins water boy that’s why he’s making zero sense.

He’s totally confused
Souf doesn’t think or care much about who is the coach or which players are on the roster.

He’s not starting dozens of threads to keep repeating the same rhetoric he heard on sports talk radio as fresh insight .

Players and coaches change .
No skin off my nose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT