ADVERTISEMENT

The wizard of oz

Jul 19, 2022
We got this dude living up behind our back woods that is the strangest cat you will never meet. Heard him moaning one night and thought he might be caught in a trap. Go to let him out and gone. You only see a shadow. This has happened a few more times without the moaning. Just a jolt like scatter. You see a brief glance in the wind but nothing else. Definitely human.

Well we have been leaving out sandwiches and goods on plates a few times a week and he always gets them. No idea if he has a home but the neighbor thinks he probably slept in his chicken coop at least twice. Something was in there and it wasn't a fox because all 7 chicken were unharmed. Could be a snake that got an egg and was satisfied so we don't know for sure. Well we started leaving blankets out with the sandwiches. And he has been rewarding us with gifts. The gifts just started Tuesday June 13 2023. I got a small stepping stool and my wife got a pink canteen, both left by the plate. No couldn't be. But yes, same thing Thursday June 15 2023. I got a weather vane (although missing west) and my wife got an old scroll with writing we are trying to make out.

I know my wife's sanwiches aren't this good LOL so it must be the blankets. He knows we have accepted him and made the journey so he is rewarding us with gifts. Like the wizard of oz. So Saturday night we left a bag of marshmallows and a Chinese checkers board game. He took none of it. But we were out of both mustard and sprouts to make what he likes. Wife went to grocery store yesterday but the grass was way to long for sandwiches. Son cut it today so we will see. Like Christmas eve all over again.

Reactions: larboski280
We got this dude living up behind our back woods that is the strangest cat you will never meet. Heard him moaning one night and thought he might be caught in a trap. Go to let him out and gone. You only see a shadow. This has happened a few more times without the moaning. Just a jolt like scatter. You see a brief glance in the wind but nothing else. Definitely human.

Well we have been leaving out sandwiches and goods on plates a few times a week and he always gets them. No idea if he has a home but the neighbor thinks he probably slept in his chicken coop at least twice. Something was in there and it wasn't a fox because all 7 chicken were unharmed. Could be a snake that got an egg and was satisfied so we don't know for sure. Well we started leaving blankets out with the sandwiches. And he has been rewarding us with gifts. The gifts just started Tuesday June 13 2023. I got a small stepping stool and my wife got a pink canteen, both left by the plate. No couldn't be. But yes, same thing Thursday June 15 2023. I got a weather vane (although missing west) and my wife got an old scroll with writing we are trying to make out.

I know my wife's sanwiches aren't this good LOL so it must be the blankets. He knows we have accepted him and made the journey so he is rewarding us with gifts. Like the wizard of oz. So Saturday night we left a bag of marshmallows and a Chinese checkers board game. He took none of it. But we were out of both mustard and sprouts to make what he likes. Wife went to grocery store yesterday but the grass was way to long for sandwiches. Son cut it today so we will see. Like Christmas eve all over again.
I’ve read a lot of bizarre schitt on here, but this has to be up there…

Love to know where this goes

It sounds a lot like Ernest T. Bass.

You better hope he doesn’t take a liking to your wife.

Ernest_T_Header.jpg

Last edited:

PSU Professor ... Leash your dog ..

Is this some sort of therapy where you share your acid trip journeys in a public forum? If so, where can I sign up?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the blankets and grub.

Monday June 19 2023. The reutrn of the wizard!

Our favorite new mouth to feed got the sandwiches yet again last night. And this time he was a little more serious about the gifts. I got a can of gold spray paint, old gas can full of gasoline, and a hub cap though didn't have much use for that. Wife got an old metal bed pan LOL. We pitched that right in the recycle bin. We don't know who the gifts are for really so it's possible the bed pan was mine. Does not matter much, we use a commode LOL. Glacier Bay.

Will always appreciate some gasoline and can use the spray paint for a few things out back. Just when we wondered if our new friend had made his way down the yellow brick road he returns.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
How about we work on the translation of this from the original post first....
I interpreted that as that the grass was too long to place the sandwiches on for the Visitor to locate them. Once the grass was cut, the sandwiches can be placed and the Visitor can see them in the moonlight.

How do you know who he intended the gifts to go to?

I see why you assume the pink canteen is for the wife, so that makes sense, but how do you know the weather vane was for you, and not her. Same as the old scroll. And, maybe the small stepping stool is for her, too.

Have you ever considered that all of the gifts may be intended for your wife?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT