ADVERTISEMENT

There isn't a 1000 people at this usf game

People dont want to go to games anymore. They like to sit at home on their tablets or watch netflix.
Look at every kid now a days . They walk around with their head down and looking at their phones.

USF might go undefeated this season.

They are going to build their own stadium.

Must be nice.

oh you guys........
pitt will be ok...

they just need the players they have to play and make plays...
they did play the number 3 and 5 teams in the country....................
after tomroow will see..

Reactions: Saboteur
People dont want to go to games anymore. They like to sit at home on their tablets or watch netflix.
Look at every kid now a days . They walk around with their head down and looking at their phones.
Kids? Everyone! Two dopes ran into me as I exited an elevator because they had their heads buried in their hand held.
They were in their 30s

Reactions: Panther-MT
It's also proof that you don't have to have big crowds and an on campus stadium to win big.

They aren't winning big. Look at their schedule. Lots of teams could go undefeated with the teams they will play against.

A T station available for Pitt kids to make it to Heinz will change that drastically.

They aren't winning big. Look at their schedule. Lots of teams could go undefeated with the teams they will play against.

It's all relative. They aren't a P5 school. They have won 15 or their last 17 and they are currently in the top 20. I'd trade rosters with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT