ADVERTISEMENT

This team

Two poor entry passes to Brown that went pfffft. Brown benched early for Ham. Benched may not be the proper word here. May have been planned,

Reactions: CapelsCranberryz
really doesn't learn from past mistakes. They continue to make the same dumb plays they did last year. They are also incredibly slow to start halves and we often go 4-5 minutes of each half without any points. Tough to win games with bad starts.
Unfortunately, Dumb is the key word.

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
If Capel can find a way for XJ to play under control and learn to make the right read and for Trey to put the team first, then we could have a good season. The front court and Murphy have exceeded expectations.

This is exactly why I never post during the game. Never know what's
going to happen.
Never said we were going to lose, just said that we continue to make the same mistakes time and time again and when you constantly have bad starts to both halves, it is tough to win. We won tonight, but this is what cost us the WVU game. We were outscored 9-2 to start both halves.

I know you didn't say we'd lose. I guess after reading so many negative
1st half posts both here and especially on the football board, I've fought
the urge to comment at that point. Turnarounds sometimes happen
when you'd never expect them to happen.
I have to admit that watching the beginning of that horrid first half tonight,
I thought we'd get blown out.

I know you didn't say we'd lose. I guess after reading so many negative
1st half posts both here and especially on the football board, I've fought
the urge to comment at that point. Turnarounds sometimes happen
when you'd never expect them to happen.
I have to admit that watching the beginning of that horrid first half tonight,
I thought we'd get blown out.

Thought that overall this team played much better tonight despite lapses. And, to put this in perspective, we did it vs a very very good defensive team. We should feel pretty positive about the win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT