ADVERTISEMENT

This week's SI cover

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Our area got the Clemson cover instead of the Wisconsin cover. Other covers were Arizona and Houston. We complain that Pittsburgh is pegged as a Big Ten market but in this case, SI didn't see it that way

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Arizona and Houston? Those seem a bit odd. I can see Arizona with their Sumlin hire, but Houston? Must be a good time to be at Cougar High.

Our area got the Clemson cover instead of the Wisconsin cover. Other covers were Arizona and Houston. We complain that Pittsburgh is pegged as a Big Ten market but in this case, SI didn't see it that way
What conference is Pitt in again???

I live in Maryland and got the Clemson cover, Maryland should be B1G country now right?

I dont think anyone thinks Pittsburgh is a big 10 market. I think people think the Pittsburgh media favors ups over Pittsburgh.

I dont think anyone thinks Pittsburgh is a big 10 market. I think people think the Pittsburgh media favors ups over Pittsburgh.

Well the thing is....we always get the 3:30 ABC Big Ten game, always the football preview mag editions are Big 10 centric in the stores.....so I think you are wrong.

Well the thing is....we always get the 3:30 ABC Big Ten game, always the football preview mag editions are Big 10 centric in the stores.....so I think you are wrong.

As opposed to what? ABC has the big 10 game. It plays in Nashville as well, is Nashville the big 10 market?

I see ACC football previews, and always always saw more Big East when that was around.

So... um... I think you are wrong. How scientific.

As opposed to what? ABC has the big 10 game. It plays in Nashville as well, is Nashville the big 10 market?

I see ACC football previews, and always always saw more Big East when that was around.

So... um... I think you are wrong. How scientific.

WTAE shows the Big Ten game while the ACC game is usually shown on ESPN2 during regional splits

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT