ADVERTISEMENT

Throwbacks?

White tops? That would be amazing. I'd be shocked though if Franklin and psu signed off on that.

Home team gets first choice. Usually SPU wears blue jerseys at home so it is possible that we wear throwback white jerseys. Would be amazing!
I thought there was a rule though (maybe it is not in college football) that if you are wearing something other than your set away uniforms you had to tell them in advance and get permission? I know certain sports pro and college all differ a bit with their rules.

I suspect in a year or two we have the throwbacks. Can't waste the money already spent so they will use them for a few yrs.

Yes, white uniforms would be a good idea for today, especially for the white out
That part is unfortunate. But they have to wear white either way unless psu does so might as well break out the away throwbacks.

DJSN2frVwAUDX7S.jpg

9 replies11 retweets68 likes

You've posted more than once that you don't even like college football, so why would your opinion matter?

1: I'm still an alum of the University. So... changing the school colors to those garbage old ones upsets me.

2: If my opinion doesn't matter, why are you bothering to reply to my post?

3: To simply boil my position down to "[doesn't] even like college football" isn't accurate. I don't support the NCAA and try my hardest to limit my consumption of college sports until players are fairly compensated (i.e., paid) for their contributions.

Reactions: paulbl99
1: I'm still an alum of the University. So... changing the school colors to those garbage old ones upsets me.

3: To simply boil my position down to "[doesn't] even like college football" isn't accurate. I don't support the NCAA and try my hardest to limit my consumption of college sports until players are fairly compensated (i.e., paid) for their contributions.
The throw backs are garbage.
We use traditional colors now

636013069857715316773253883_636013069854590264381858923_The-Rock-Meme-It-Doesnt-Matter-12.jpg

Reactions: Ski11585
Gotta be going with the throwback blues. There are no throwback away unis yet. Hope we look as good as the uniforms. We might have a chance.

WOW! Awesome job by the athletic dept! They obviously saw the positive pub from last season's throwbacks and secretly went to Nike for these roadies! When was the last time they were proactive like this and listened to their fans? Secretly breaking em out today was just an awesome idea!

I personally love the throwbacks. To each his own. Some like vanilla. Some like chocolate.

Secret weapons. Narduzzi held them out of last game on purpose.
If not mistaken the last time wearing anything remotely looking like electric blue and banana against State we got arse whipped. .

Why don't the Clowns in Oakland look it up.....those aren't our colors.

Reactions: Black Panther
If not mistaken the last time wearing anything remotely looking like electric blue and banana against State we got arse whipped. .

Why don't the Clowns in Oakland look it up.....those aren't our colors.

Love those colors , we got our ass whipped, cause the other team was better, not the damn uniforms

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT