ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket question

jimmoyer

Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 27, 2007
Anyone know the best way to buy tickets for this week? Can you still buy tickets on street outside arena? Should I buy through Pitt? Is it best to just buy through StubHub or other online sites?
Thanks

Anyone know the best way to buy tickets for this week? Can you still buy tickets on street outside arena? Should I buy through Pitt? Is it best to just buy through StubHub or other online sites?
Thanks
I am planning on stubhub. Cant make Thursday but will go Friday and Saturday

Thanks
SeatGeek and Stubhub are probably the best bet.

Thanks

Stubhub, probably, though this is one event you may be able to catch someone who wants to offload an All Session at a palatable rate outside because their team got knocked out earlier than expected.

800+ listings up for Thursday. Strike when you see something you like - buyer's market, right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT