ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for NC State

Feb 7, 2024
Is it possible to scalp tickets anymore, or are they all electronic? I haven't had season tickets since 2013-2014. Want to go to the NC State game with a friend of mine. Best reseller price I can find right now is $55 after fees for section 101. I'd be much more comfortable paying half that. What do you all do for single game tickets? Or is this online stuff all there is now?

We can get cheaper ones for FSU but he's a baby and says he goes to bed at 9 on weekdays. I'd prefer to see FSU.

Is it possible to scalp tickets anymore, or are they all electronic? I haven't had season tickets since 2013-2014. Want to go to the NC State game with a friend of mine. Best reseller price I can find right now is $55 after fees for section 101. I'd be much more comfortable paying half that. What do you all do for single game tickets? Or is this online stuff all there is now?

We can get cheaper ones for FSU but he's a baby and says he goes to bed at 9 on weekdays. I'd prefer to see FSU.

There are scalpers but I am pretty sure they will just email you the tickets so you have to trust them. What is funny is the secondary market for Saturday games is sky high but there is no market at all for the weeknight games. Like you may be able to get an FSU seat for $6 but have to pay $70 for the same seat on the weekend vs NC State. This is something Pitt needs to look at because those weeknight games are dead.

SeatGeek is Pitt's official ticket reseller this year (change from Stubhub prior years).

SeatGeek is Pitt's official ticket reseller this year (change from Stubhub prior years).
Thanks. I tried them, vivid seats, tickpick and gametime. I went to the home Syracuse game last year and actually got them from Pitt and paid a ton, $80 each. I must have been feeling rich at the time.

I’ve got 2 and will be on vacation that week. You can have them if you’d like.

i'd love it if this board could have a legit scalper thread. like pitt fans who cant make game, selling pitt tickets to actual pitt fans.

Looking for weekday games and would be more than happy to buy them off a pitt fan on here. not a fan of 3rd parties like stub hub or seat geek, will drop 50 bucks on one ticket then go to game where there are 4k people there and 50 posters on here who couldnt go to game and just threw tickets away..

i'd love it if this board could have a legit scalper thread. like pitt fans who cant make game, selling pitt tickets to actual pitt fans.

Looking for weekday games and would be more than happy to buy them off a pitt fan on here. not a fan of 3rd parties like stub hub or seat geek, will drop 50 bucks on one ticket then go to game where there are 4k people there and 50 posters on here who couldnt go to game and just threw tickets away..

If only that was on here…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT