ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Lewis now at BC

W
Lewis-always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

What a horse shit,classless thing to post. Tim was one of the greatest Panthers ever,and comes from a wonderful family.—his cousin is Louis Riddick.You could never ever live up to a person of Tim Lewis stature.

Calm down Titledik. I certainly don't intend any slight to the man, and he was a great Panther from the best days of the program. It just seems like 20 years ago or so he was mentioned for every NFL HC job that came open, but never selected for one. He ends up in the XFL, the AAFL whatever that even is, and now at age 62 will be DC of one of the worst programs in P5.

"Classless" coming from you--now that's funny.

When you screw up,own up to it—don’t try to turn it around and blame the blameless. By the way,I coached football at the high school level for 30 years
Calm down Titledik. I certainly don't intend any slight to the man, and he was a great Panther from the best days of the program. It just seems like 20 years ago or so he was mentioned for every NFL HC job that came open, but never selected for one. He ends up in the XFL, the AAFL whatever that even is, and now at age 62 will be DC of one of the worst programs in P5.

he

Talk about a retread. Wow.

I certainly don't intend any slight to the man,...
Gee, if those aren't 'slights' I wonder what a slight from you would actually look like then....but who knows, maybe "retread" is some type of hip urban slang term of endearment I am unaware of..

Talk about a retread. Wow.

I certainly don't intend any slight to the man,...
Gee, if those aren't 'slights' I wonder what a slight from you would actually look like then....but who knows, maybe "retread" is some type of hip urban slang term of endearment I am unaware of..
At this point in his career Lewis is a coaching retread by dictionary definition. That's just a fact. Doesn't mean he isn't a great guy. Also doesn't mean anyone has to pretend it's an inspired hire by BC, just because Lewis is a Pitt great as a player 50 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT