ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Salem

If only Wanny would have done this and gotten a QB whisperer to run the offense. Oh what might have been.

And I expected nothing less from the board’s foremost sycophant.
Well, I laugh at a lot of your posts since they rival the most negative posters who don't recognize an iota of success when it bites them in the ass,

I wonder if we even have a TE coach with the new offense. I expect the TEs to be split wide more so they could just roll into the WR room. Now fire Powell and Borbs and go get some young hungry recruiting talent.
From the film I saw in the WCU at GT game, they will only play 1 TE and he won't be on the LOS very much. Almost never in a conventional, in-line formation.

Reactions: gary2
From the film I saw in the WCU at GT game, they will only play 1 TE and he won't be on the LOS very much. Almost never in a conventional, in-line formation.
Bell has said he’s never had TEs like this before so it will be interesting to see how much/if he changes the way he does things.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
Bell has said he’s never had TEs like this before so it will be interesting to see how much/if he changes the way he does things.
Yeah the personnel on the roster are always a huge caveat to any analysis of film.

I do think we tend WR heavy compared to last year anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT