ADVERTISEMENT

TN @ PITT Game Thread

Tennessee fans booing injuries

Stay classy Tennessee stay classy
I don’t think it’s so much of a lack of class as a misguided belief that the injuries are contrived in an attempt to slow down the offense. Somewhat understandable as unfortunately thats a common tactic.

Tough drive for the defense but I still feel good about our offense. Let’s see what they can do.

I'm a big proponent of faking injuries agaisnt this horseshit fast paced offense. Danielson was definitely hurt though. I think the second one was fake though

I don’t think it’s so much of a lack of class as a misguided belief that the injuries are contrived in an attempt to slow down the offense. Somewhat understandable as unfortunately thats a common tactic.
It’s a shit move… and it’s classless and I don’t care what they imagined

I was expecting us to come out flat and play catch-up, so I’ll take a lead heading into the 2Q.

Gotta do a better job of keeping Slovis clean. Seem a little out of sync in pass protect along the OL the last couple possessions.

Means HAS to get better

Our Dline isnt getting the pressure we did against WVU

Everything is looking good. Need to keep up the progress. We are on pace for 600 yards today.

i don’t think Slovis throws that ball into the end zone if there wasn’t flag in the secondary. Even though they picked up the flag it did look like his primary receiver was held so he probably thought I have a free shot.

H2P

Means may be a heck of an athlete, but so far his hands remind of Roberto Duran.

i don’t think Slovis throws that ball into the end zone if there wasn’t flag in the secondary. Even though they picked up the flag it did look like his primary receiver was held so he probably thought I have a free shot.

H2P

Yeah, the player was held, you can see it on the replay. I wonder why they picked the flag up. Even the other official ran in to say it was defensive holding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT