ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Bradley Fired

No. Any college football player would beat the living hell out of him first.

I just think if he were friends with Sandusky, and was okay with what he was doing, it would be a moral problem to have him associated with the team.
Let's just say this. He was very well vetted when being considered, although AD wasn't going to give him the job regardless.

PSU talk aside, this was a good move. Would love to see Teryl Austin become the full-time secondary coach.

Reactions: Pittx9
I met him once in Century City. My sister in law was representing PSU against the PA insurance company she lives in LA and Fox was my client. Anyway long and short of it he was a nice guy. Told me the Pitt job was his and he was screwed out of it. He felt UCLA kids weren’t as tough as kids at Pitt and PSU. Overall he wasn’t a bad guy until he laugh at me for telling him I was coaching my sons youth team upon which he told me I knew nothing about football upon which I told him I could figure it out I was a math physics major at USNA and made it through power school. He shut up after that. He did tell me his dad went to Pitt is that true? He also pointed out that Paterno respected Pitt. I like all things in life wish him well.

I met him once in Century City. My sister in law was representing PSU against the PA insurance company she lives in LA and Fox was my client. Anyway long and short of it he was a nice guy. Told me the Pitt job was his and he was screwed out of it. He felt UCLA kids weren’t as tough as kids at Pitt and PSU. Overall he wasn’t a bad guy until he laugh at me for telling him I was coaching my sons youth team upon which he told me I knew nothing about football upon which I told him I could figure it out I was a math physics major at USNA and made it through power school. He shut up after that. He did tell me his dad went to Pitt is that true? He also pointed out that Paterno respected Pitt. I like all things in life wish him well.

Im putting the blame for his UCLA debacle solely on Bradley. His defense there was the most poorly conditioned unit I’ve ever seen, every 2nd half they would wear down and literally get run over and quit. I know a high school coach In the Los Angeles area and he said it was a known thing that Bradley’s heart wasn’t into the job and he wanted to be back coaching on the East Coast. It was obvious if you watched UCLA football in that time frame that he was either incompetent or half assing it.

Kids not being as “tough” is about the lamest excuse I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: TFBaum
Im putting the blame for his UCLA debacle solely on Bradley. His defense there was the most poorly conditioned unit I’ve ever seen, every 2nd half they would wear down and literally get run over and quit. I know a high school coach In the Los Angeles area and he said it was a known thing that Bradley’s heart wasn’t into the job and he wanted to be back coaching on the East Coast. It was obvious if you watched UCLA football in that time frame that he was either incompetent or half assing it.

Kids not being as “tough” is about the lamest excuse I’ve ever heard.
In that brief conversation I could tell he wanted out of LA. He went from being a lord in SC to a pawn in LA.

He knew along with anyone else, anyone connected to that football program at the time should never be employed again and should be in JAIL. Not to mention they shouldn't even have a football program now.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
He knew along with anyone else, anyone connected to that football program at the time should never be employed again and should be in JAIL. Not to mention they shouldn't even have a football program now.
Look dammit. Tom Bradley learned the two most important things.
1) Always keep your mouth shut and
2) Never rat on your friends.

I can't help it the rest of you are not men of honor like Tom Bradley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT