ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight's prediction

HailtoPitt

Board of Trustee
Jun 18, 2001
I think that Pitt will come to win. They will need some breaks, but this will be a close game as Narduzzi figures how how to limit the Clemson offense .It will come down to the wire, and Clemson wins it via last second FG.

I think that Pitt will come to win. They will need some breaks, but this will be a close game as Narduzzi figures how how to limit the Clemson offense .It will come down to the wire, and Clemson wins it via last second FG.

So will you give me Clemson -26??

I played Pitt 1st half +17.5, I think they come out ready to play and hang around for awhile.

I will say Clemson 45-20 final score, hope I’m wrong obviously.

Rain and a wet field really negates any speed advantage. It is hard to predict this game in these conditions. Could be a turnover fest. Even if Clemson wins I don't see them beating the spread at all.

Hope it is called clean and no major injuries for either side.

All I can hope for is they play their best game of the year and hope Clemson makes some mistakes that we make them pay for. We need to be super creative on offense and solid on defense. Just hoping it’s close in the 4th and if comes down to a 50 yarder to win I like our kickers chances.

I hope Pitt wins but the reality is Clemson is better. The better team doesn't always win, but they will tonight. Pitt will beat the spread but lose 35-21.

I think we do manage to keep it close, at least through the half. My guess is Clemson, 38-21. I would love to be wrong on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT