ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Santucci

Jun 3, 2023
Next up is the Duke Blue Devils and their DC Tyler Santucci. For those of you unaware, Tyler is from New Kensington and a Valley Viking graduate, also a friend of mine. Tyler probably should have been Narduzzi’s LB coaching hire in 2021, because he wanted the job, instead of Manalac. As it is, Tyler has worked his way up the ladder and has spent time at Notre Dame as a defensive analyst, Wake Forest as their LB coach, and got a big break when Jimbo hired him as their LB coach in 2020. He actually became the CO-DC at A&M in 2022. He was hired by Elko this year as a LB coach and DC at 35 years old. Really smart dude who is going to get a shot as a HC someday. Also nominated for the Broyles award this season, which is impressive given it’s his first year as a DC.

Next up is the Duke Blue Devils and their DC Tyler Santucci. For those of you unaware, Tyler is from New Kensington and a Valley Viking graduate, also a friend of mine. Tyler probably should have been Narduzzi’s LB coaching hire in 2021, because he wanted the job, instead of Manalac. As it is, Tyler has worked his way up the ladder and has spent time at Notre Dame as a defensive analyst, Wake Forest as their LB coach, and got a big break when Jimbo hired him as their LB coach in 2020. He actually became the CO-DC at A&M in 2022. He was hired by Elko this year as a LB coach and DC at 35 years old. Really smart dude who is going to get a shot as a HC someday. Also nominated for the Broyles award this season, which is impressive given it’s his first year as a DC.
Natrona,

Do you happen to know if related to Patty Santucci?

She was originally from Arnold.....and could have been Sheryl Crow's twin sister

She was that hot in the day.

natrona heights ..... wearing the neighborhood on the sleeve..
nice bro..
grew up in pittsburgh , thank god i never had to go there.
im sure you could tell some stories.

Tyler is on to GA Tech as DC. I played ball with his Uncle Mike at Valley. I’m here in Atlanta and wishing him more success. H2P

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT