ADVERTISEMENT

Uniforms this week ?

I just want to see a good football game. Good blocking hard running Rbs catching the ball play sound defense knock off the penalties. Dont care about what uniform they are wearing.

Reactions: rpastir
I just want to see a good football game. Good blocking hard running Rbs catching the ball play sound defense knock off the penalties. Dont care about what uniform they are wearing.
Yeah me too.
Seems all they want is to have a fasion show .
They get it right and screw it up again.
They win 3 games and start patting each other on the backs. Same old story.

Reactions: Black Panther
So now every week we can have a stupid discussion on what they are wearing again instead of talking about the football game.
Probably on design.

Reactions: Black Panther
The home team chooses its uniforms, doesnt it? And the away team has to accommodate that

So if BC chooses whites... Pitt has to go with something else than its standard away uniform

Reactions: JSSTartan
Pitt wearing blue pants again is a bad sign.
There was a tweet today showing all the dumb combos.......
Before you know it they will be wearing hideous Steve P's in no time.

Because both team wearing white would cause problems.

Or if you are asking it the other way, for the same reason we wore white at home a couple weeks ago.
You would think the home team would wear dark unless there is some sort of problem.which was the case for Austin peay.Bc to my knowledge has always worn dark at home.either way they were going to break these blue pants out even if it was with the white jerseys.

Pitt wearing blue pants again is a bad sign.
There was a tweet today showing all the dumb combos.......
Before you know it they will be wearing hideous Steve P's in no time.

How many combos can there be? Unless we have gold jerseys,blue helmets,white pants it should be the standard stuff unless they go blue pants from time to time.

The 2017 home/road retro unis were the pinnacle of simple, beautiful college football unis. Sometimes Pitt is hard to love.

I say this sincerely in that I hope things get better for you, FieldHouse12, PittLegends, Pitt20-20, PANTHERCITY.

Yea I actually agree. I’m done with the back and forth. I avoided the other names and actually should have here as well. Not familiar with the 4th name but the other 3 for sure.

You would think the home team would wear dark unless there is some sort of problem.which was the case for Austin peay.Bc to my knowledge has always worn dark at home.either way they were going to break these blue pants out even if it was with the white jerseys.

Boston College is going to wear throwback, Doug Flutie era white uniforms. So we are going to wear blue.

At the end of the day, who cares what we wear or they wear as long as you can tell them apart?

These ones:

8180a589-5dc7-42ff-95df-b22005dbadef.sized-1000x1000.JPG

Boston College is going to wear throwback, Doug Flutie era white uniforms. So we are going to wear blue.

At the end of the day, who cares what we wear or they wear as long as you can tell them apart?
You would have thought they would have done that vs. Miami if they could.My thing is, everybody wanted the traditional look back and it hasn't been a year and they are messing with it again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT