ADVERTISEMENT

USA Soccer thread spring/summer 2023

Guess the kid always wanted to end up at Chelsea. Coolest intro video I’ve seen.

In other news, looks like Tyler Adams is headed to Bournemouth.

Tyler Adams to Bournemouth looks like it will be official today. Medical is being performed today. SMF pleased. Looks like another team in a high pressure potential relegation battle.

This is fine if you want Tyler to play for a team that allows him to continue to do what he does well defensively. But it would have been nice to see him on a team that has the ball a majority of the time and allows him to develop other parts of his game where he lacks.

Fulham could take a run a Balogun if Mitro leaves for the Kingdom of Saud. Light rumors, however the price tag may be a bit much

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Fulham could take a run a Balogun if Mitro leaves for the Kingdom of Saud. Light rumors, however the price tag may be a bit much
That’s hefty but I don’t think arsenal are being a Brighton Hove Albion level of irrational here. Chelsea has to balance their books for FFP because of all of these incoming players, and they just had sell to new castle an 18 year old left back with 100 career minutes played. And the price was 35 million I believe. But the player, Lewis Hall , is English so you know how that goes. Does Balogun carry that English tax? Would love to see him at Fulham.

That’s hefty but I don’t think arsenal are being a Brighton Hove Albion level of irrational here. Chelsea has to balance their books for FFP because of all of these incoming players, and they just had sell to new castle an 18 year old left back with 100 career minutes played. And the price was 35 million I believe. But the player, Lewis Hall , is English so you know how that goes. Does Balogun carry that English tax? Would love to see him at Fulham.
Not sure if he carries and English tax, I think that's the way of business right now for promising youngsters. I've heard $40-$50 million is the asking price by Arsenal.

The Flo situation is coming to a close. Back to France on a permanent deal.

Sarge is killing it. Then he got hurt after scoring another goal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT