ADVERTISEMENT

USMNT WC qualifying squad announced for October

Not having Pulisic or Reyna will hurt of course but I love Hoppe and Zardes being called in. Zardes playing at home in Columbus vs Costa Rica almost guarantees a goal.
Hearing the door is left open for Pulisic for the final game in the window but not for Reyna.

Pefok is in starting line up right now and playing for Young Boys in the CL. But he didn’t make the US team in this upcoming window.

Because he isnt as good as the other US strikers. Berhalter reads my posts.
I’m not advocating for him. Just sharing news. And he doesn’t have a high standard to match if he’s going to have a better career than Sargent and zardes.

Last edited:
I’m not advocating for him. Just sharing news. And he doesn’t have a high standard to match if he’s going to have a better career than Sargent and zardes.

Yea, those guys arent great but better than Pefok. Not that Pefok is bad, he's just like their 6th or 7th best striker. Hoppe is an up and comer. Pepi is the next "next US star," and Zardes cant help but score goals vs bad teams, and we play 3 of them.

Yea, those guys arent great but better than Pefok. Not that Pefok is bad, he's just like their 6th or 7th best striker. Hoppe is an up and comer. Pepi is the next "next US star," and Zardes cant help but score goals vs bad teams, and we play 3 of them.
It’s not often that you make a statement that’s tough to argue. This time you did.

in other news , Dest is in the lineup for Barcelona while McKennie is not in the lineup for Juventus vs Chelsea. Both games at 3pm.

For those who follow it closer, Wolfsburg plays at 3pm vs Lille in another UCL match. Weah is not in the squad for Lille which isn’t surprising. But Brooks is not in the squad for Wolfsburg. Anyone know what’s going on there?

For those who follow it closer, Wolfsburg plays at 3pm vs Lille in another UCL match. Weah is not in the squad for Lille which isn’t surprising. But Brooks is not in the squad for Wolfsburg. Anyone know what’s going on there?

Haven't followed Brooks at Wolfsburg but he was dreadful in September for the US

Haven't followed Brooks at Wolfsburg but he was dreadful in September for the US
Shows how much I know, but Weah is at RB Salzburg and is in the starting lineup at 3pm.

fWIW it’s great having all these guys playing in the worlds best club competition.

Shows how much I know, but Weah is at RB Salzburg and is in the starting lineup at 3pm.

fWIW it’s great having all these guys playing in the worlds best club competition.

And Brendan Arronson is on the field for RB Salzburg

And Brendan Arronson is on the field for RB Salzburg
Wes played the last 20 minutes vs Chelsea. They were sitting behind the ball as they were the whole game but especially so protecting a 1-0 lead. Saw him defending Lukaku on a corner kick. That’s a bit of a mismatch but no harm done.

BTW, I didn't see anything about this in that article, but as of right now it appears that Steffen, Ream and Antonee Robinson will probably not be making the trip to Panama, because Panama is on England's red list so they would have to quarantine when they get back to England if they go to that game.

There's still time for that to change, but as of now those three are unlikely to play in the second game.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT